The guide contains the following section:
- Introduction to storyboard creation
- Cinematography theory
- Digital Storyboarding technics
- Exercises with sample material of Story Planner
It is possible to download only a specific section(PDF or execises), or the whole guide in zip format by using the links below.
The guide can be used both with Story Planner and Story Palnner PRO; the exercises are only Story Planner PRO compatible.
1. Go inside the "exercises" folder and copy file .tsb (e.g. mod_8a.tsb) and select also the realtive folder with the same name.
2. After the Story Planner installation browse your local disk to the folder C:/Story Planner 3.2 stuff/stories and paste the files into this folder.
3. Start Story Planner and load the .tsb files in order to use the scenes.
Story Planner Paperless Workflow Guide